Wednesday 27 January 2010

3-concepts

G/F, 519 Lockharat Road, Causeway Bay
tel. 2838 5494

I was walking towards the 69x bus stop with a friend, and we peeked into a shop.  There were some wacky things in the front, so we thought,"Let's take a look in the wacky shop!"

It was pretty wacky, but there were some cool finds, for very few dollars.

My friend got a kimono-style vest thing that was just too cool for words.  She is traveling, and complained that she wouldn't have anywhere to put it in her suitcase.  I told her it was so cool that she had to buy it and throw something else away.

Here's what I got:

The star necklace can be detached and worn as a brooch.

I'm so going back there!

Rating:  4
(and I almost didn't post this because I don't want anyone else going there and nicking my stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment