Wednesday 13 January 2010

Hair Centre

Shop 508 Chi Fu Landmark, Pok Fu Lam
tel. 2881 7890

Stylist:  John Chiu

John was recommended to me by our relocation agent.  I decided to go for it, as her hair is short, and my hair was short, and hers looked good, with nice highlights.

I gave John my colour details, which I made sure to get before leaving England.  He knew exactly what Toni (my old colourist - not Toni of Guy, even though she worked there) was talking about, because he had, in fact, trained at Toni and Guy in England about 10 years ago.  He gave me a great cut and the same colour.  All for about a third of the price it would cost in a salon in Central.

I've since dragged my kids and husband there.  Hubby was unconvinced and went somewhere else the next time.  He went back to John after that fiasco.

I've also recommended John to more than four friends, who have all gone to him and been very happy with their cuts/colours/styling.

The only downside is the location.  If you are going from Wan Chai you can take the 37A bus, and I think there is a 42 bus from Central.  But if you are in Pok Fu Lam you have to either make a couple of bus transfers or take a taxi there (or drive).

Rating:  4

No comments:

Post a Comment