Wednesday 13 January 2010

M at the Fringe

Address: currently without address

M at the Fringe.  What can I say?  Such great food, and a lot of it.  I always have to bring a doggie bag home.

I like to start with the foie gras, and then have the braised pork belly.  The pork belly dish is huuge.  It can pretty much feed three people.  The first time I had it, my mother and I both had pork sandwiches the following day.  If I want pudding (and I usually do), I can only eat one of the three pieces of pork that come with the dish.  And pudding is looovely.  The apple tart is to die for, and the chocolate dessert is melt-in-your-mouth (especially the white chocolate panna cotta).

It's a shame we don't know where the new M will be!

Mentioned in the Michelin Guide
Rating:  4

No comments:

Post a Comment